I love the convenience of Hellosign. But it still feels a bit cumbersome, like sending files before WeTransfer. If you are opinionated and assume people use Google Docs you can get a simpler workflow. I outline this idea below, please use it and make this service.
- Go to website of this service and sign in with your Google Account (if you are not already signed in from a previous session).
- The service suggests make a contract out of the latest Google Doc that you viewed (this Google Doc should not contain any signature blocks).
- Paste email addresses of the people that need to sign it.
- When you submit those emails every participant will get an email to sign the document.
- It automatically generates signature blocks
- It tries to prefill the names of the people that need to sign based on their email addresses.
- When someone signs, it automatically adds a date and tries to guess your location.
- If you update the Google Doc the contract is updated automatically and the signing process is restarted.
- If the contract is updated and the signing process restarted it will show you the changes to the previous document your reviewed or signed.
- There is no need for you to make signature blocks, saving you from a tedious alignment process.
- If you need to see overview of contracts that you email address is involved with you can do so since you’re signed in to your Google account.
- You can allow for a file picker from your Google Drive to select another Google Doc that the one you viewed last.
- You can make this into a Google Docs add-on.
- There can be an optional field for email addresses of observers.
- If you pay a moderate fee the contract hash will be registered on the Bitcoin blockchain.
- If you navigate to the site from an existing Google document it will skip step 1.
- If your Google Document contains email addresses at the top prefix with ‘signees’ it will suggest those as people who will sign.
- If you combine the last two things you can create a bookmark that will send out the contract by just clicking